Improve your home today with locally owned and family-operated, Smith Plastering! Since 1997, we have provided stucco, drywall, metal framing and painting services to Bonita Springs and the surrounding areas.
Bonita Springs, Florida's Leader in Stucco, Drywall, Painting, and Metal Framing Services
- Type of plaster commonly used on the exterior and interior of buildings.
- Most commonly applied in several layers to a wire framework.
- Traditional stucco, made from lime, sand, and water, is extremely strong and durable.
- In today’s modern construction, the most commonly used stucco is made from Portland Cement, sand, and water.
What are the benefits of Stucco?
Weather Resistant and Long Lasting
Stucco is one of the most durable exterior siding options available, lasting for over 50 years. Stucco can expand, contract, and withstand extreme temperature shifts from snow, rain, and wind.
Stucco is a cost-saver and does not require repainting, upkeep or re-installation.
Adds Value and Aesthetic
Stucco’s popularity and classic style contribute to the value and aesthetic of a property. Stucco comes in several forms, with different texture options to choose from, including coarse, pebbled, raked, smooth, and swirled.
Stucco acts as a thermal insulator that maintains internal temperatures. Stucco is energy efficient and cost-effective.
Fire-Proof & Decay-Resistant
Stucco is fire-resistant. A one-inch layer of stucco effectively provides a one-hour fire rating.
- Used to create walls and ceilings.
- Used to create design features including arches, eves and other architectural details.
- Drywall is a streamlined way to plaster.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Exceptionally durable and requires only simple repairs when damaged.
Why Choose Smith Plastering?
Customer Oriented – a family owned and operated business that always puts customers first.
With Years of Experience – with almost 20 years of construction experience which prepare us for every job we take.
Satisfaction Guaranteed – our reputation was built on superior quality and exceptional customer service
We take projects of any size, either big or small.
- Since the early 1950’s, metal framing has been the standard for commercial construction in the USA.
- Metal Framing is an alternative to traditional wood framing and has become a common choice for single-frame home construction and remodeling within the past two decades.
- The use of metal framing in home construction and remodeling provides freedom of design, durability, and ease of maintenance.
- Never as cheap as wood, steel studs cost only about 30% more than wood studs. Steel studs are hollow and lighter to carry and store than wood.
Trust the Stucco, Drywall, Painting and Metal Framing Experts at Smith Plastering, Inc.
Smith Plastering, Inc. can take on any project size – from single frame home renovations to commercial builds. Regardless of the size, have confidence that Smith Plastering, Inc. will provide the dedicated service you deserve. We are Bonita Spring’s most trusted stucco, drywall, painting, and metal framing provider.
- Timely Delivery
- Trusted Local Company
- We Consider Personal Style, Budgets and Climates
As President of Smith Plastering, Inc., I personally guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. I am always available to address any questions or concerns either by phone or in person.
- Michael Smith
Great service, attention to detail, and great communication with their staff. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Absolutely fabulous job done by Maestro Felix the drywall man. I needed a small 2′ X 2′ drywall section installed and watched Felix do his magic in a very short time. He applied two coats of plaster and a third coat to give the wall a textured look. It was a real pleasure working with…
Every builder relies on a team of regular subcontractors that contributes to the quality and consistency and of the product they build. For high-end builders, such as us, its not just competitiveness, but quality, speed, and reliability that we look for when selecting on a subcontractor. Having all of these abilities, Smith plastering had been…
We find them to be extremely competitive in their bidding process and have always been impressed with the quality of their work.