“Timely delivery and quality of service”. Smith Plastering, Inc. since 1997 has been locally managed and operated as a family-owned business. Specialize in exterior and interior finishes of homes such as stucco, drywall, painting, and metal framing.
Marco Island's Leader in Stucco, Drywall, Painting and Metal Framing Services
Smith Plastering, Inc.
1. Traditional Stucco
- Time-tested material dating back over a hundred years.
- A mixture of Portland cement, sand, and water.
- It’s strong enough to be used on bridges and skyscrapers.
2. EIFS or Synthetic Stucco
- EIFS is an acronym for Exterior Insulation Finish Systems that is also known as “synthetic stucco”.
- Multi-layered exterior finish that bonds together to form a protective finish that doesn’t breathe, making it weather resistant and vapor permeable.
3. Partial Stucco Repair
- If you catch the damage early enough, your walls may be able be repaired without a full replacement.
- Smaller cracks or individual areas of loose stucco are able to be patched up by a professional.
- By detecting the cracks and patches early, you can save thousands of dollars on repairs.
1. Furniture Marks
- Furniture can leave scuffs or marks when pressed up against your drywall for long periods of time.
- Easiest drywall repairs and removed with a lightly dampened sponge.
- To avoid causing further damage, make sure to leave just a bit of space between your furniture and walls.
2. Door Handle Damage
- Door holes in your drywall typically result from a door handle being slammed into the wall upon opening it.
- Installing a backplate where the door comes into contact with the drywall is a great way to avoid future occurrences.
- You can also attach a door handle cover that will have a softer impact.
3. Nail Hole Damage
- One of the most common drywall repairs needed.
- To repair the damage from nails in your drywall, fill the holes, sand over the area, and repaint.
- No one will ever know there were holes, and your walls will be good as new.
- Cracks often grow and cause an onslaught of problems later on.
- Drywall cracks can be caused by changes in temperature, seasons, or humidity.
- Determined the cause of severity, fix the crack with a joint compound, or call in a specialist for more extensive repairs.
Re-energize your property with a fresh coat of color. Smith Plastering in Marco Island offers residential and commercial, interior and exterior painting services.
- Top-notch service from start to finish.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Smith Plastering gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
Since the early 1950’s, metal framing has been the standard for commercial construction in the USA. Smith Plastering provides professional metal framing services and has all the metal framing tools required for the job.
- Aviation Metal Snips
- Clamp Locking Pliers
- Plumb Bob/Level
- Sheet Metal Locking Pliers
- Tape Measures
Trust the Stucco, Drywall, Painting, and Metal Framing Experts | Smith Plastering
Smith Plastering, Inc is a professional drywall, metal framing, and painting company with years of experience servicing Collier and Lee Counties. With a longstanding commitment to customer service, professionalism, and quality workmanship, this family-owned stucco, drywalling, metal framing, and painting company for 20 years.
Why Choose Smith Plastering?
Customer Oriented – a family owned and operated business that always puts customers first.
With Years of Experience – with almost 20 years of construction experience which prepare us for every job we take.
Satisfaction Guaranteed – our reputation was built on superior quality and exceptional customer service
We take projects of any size, either big or small.
As President of Smith Plastering, Inc., I personally guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. I am always available to address any questions or concerns either by phone or in person.
- Michael Smith
Great service, attention to detail, and great communication with their staff. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Absolutely fabulous job done by Maestro Felix the drywall man. I needed a small 2′ X 2′ drywall section installed and watched Felix do his magic in a very short time. He applied two coats of plaster and a third coat to give the wall a textured look. It was a real pleasure working with…
Every builder relies on a team of regular subcontractors that contributes to the quality and consistency and of the product they build. For high-end builders, such as us, its not just competitiveness, but quality, speed, and reliability that we look for when selecting on a subcontractor. Having all of these abilities, Smith plastering had been…
We find them to be extremely competitive in their bidding process and have always been impressed with the quality of their work.