The Sunshine State’s warm climate and sparkling beaches make it a top destination for those who like to experience a relaxing getaway. Florida’s sunny and inviting weather can also be reflected in the colors of your home! If you think you need to decide on a new color palette to brighten up and enhance the appearance of your Florida home, we got just the right stuff for you!
Here are some colors that can give your home a fresh summer look!
- Orange. A splash of tangerine or fiesta orange would give your home that exciting and energetic look. The enthusiastic feel of this color radiates positivity and helps uplift your spirits. Being bold and vibrant, orange is sure to catch the eye.
- Yellow. Yellow symbolizes sunshine and thereby makes your house appear warm and cheerful, like orange. Choose from different variations of yellow like buttercup, lemon, or cream to give off those summer vibes!
- Green. Green is cool and represents nature. Go for shades and tints of green such as mint, olive, or shamrock to give your home a calming effect and let it exude a tranquil atmosphere.
- Blue. If you want a palette that is reminiscent of the summer sky and sea, go for blue. Like green, blue is a cool color and produces a calming ambiance. You can try teal, aqua, light turquoise or soft blue.
- Pink. Pink is a charming and romantic color and is usually associated with the feminine. In Florida, Florida pink is usually the variant that can be seen painted on most homes. It is an elegant color and exudes sophistication. You can try using pink to add more style and attractiveness to your home’s summer feel.
It’s never too late to get the summer look that you’ve always wanted for your home! If you need the help of a trustworthy and dependable company, Smith Plastering offers painting services in Naples, Florida, and its surrounding communities. We are also the first choice for stucco and drywall finishes as well as metal framing services in Southwest Florida. Our excellent work performance and over two decades of experience are sure to guarantee a satisfying result. Contact Smith Plastering at 239-594-7537.